Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Casa



 

Written 5-12-14

 

Ciao Tutti!

So first of all thank you sooo much for all your amazing email updates.  Sounds like you are rocking it all over the planet. 
Unfortunately, I'm writing from America.  I went home on Saturday the 10th.  I'd really been struggling with a lot of anxiety and depression during the mission and it got to the point where I wasn't able to do the work.  But now I'm home and everything is going much much better.  I'm starting therapy in a couple of weeks.  As of right now I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with my life.  But I'm looking at doing the therapy for a year, getting a job and just being at home.  I'm also thinking about volunteering at the TRC for the Italian missionaries.  But nothing is set in stone yet.  Mission president said that there is the possibility that if I can get everything taken care of, I could get called back on the mission after a year.  It is super weird being home though.  Everything is just... weird and different and I'm not hearing Italian 24/7.  Ma tutto bene.
But even though I'm home, I want to keep hearing about the amazing mission adventures.  My email now is kelseyhatch93@gmail.comI'm going to change it soon so I'll let you know when I do that. 
To my MTC zone, I love and miss you guys soooo much.  I hope you all continue to have amazing beautiful experiences in Italy.
To my beautiful MTC companion, thank you for the absolutely amazing experiences we shared teaching Luca, Carmen and all the beautiful other people.  I loved every minute of it.  Thank you for your endless patience with me.  Ti voglio tantissimo bene.
To my amazing MTC teachers, chivediamo possibile?  Non lo so.  Ma you guys are amazing.  Thank you for all the coaching, language teaching and the beautiful spiritual experiences.  You are amazing examples!
To all the other amazing missionaries around the world I am so glad I met you in the MTC or have been communicating via email.  It has been so fun to hear about your amazing adventures!
Missionaries, never give up.  Never forget you are divine sons and daughters of God.  He knows us each individually and is so involved in our lives.  You truly are the light of the world. 
So con tutto il mio cuore che la Chiesa di Gesu Cristo di Santi degli Ultimi Giorni e la vera chiesa sulla terra.  So che Joseph Smith era il profeta della restaurazione.  So che il sacerdozio, il potere di agire nel nome di Cristo e sulla terra adesso e che possiamo ricevere tanti benedizione.  So che Il Libro di Mormon e la parola di Dio.  So che Gesu Cristo e il nostro Salvatore e Redentore e che Lui ci ama tantissimo!  Vi Voglio Tantissimo Bene.  Mi Manca, voi, Italia e il cibo Italiano.  Chivediamo, buona fortuna e Proverbi 3:5-6.
con tantissimo amore e un braccio (hug.. I forgot how to say hug... comunque),
Kelsey Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment