Monday, December 23, 2013

Testimony

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints is the true church on the earth.  Christ has restored his Gospel.  I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God.  He was an instrument in the Lord's hands to translate the Book of Mormon and restore the Gospel to the earth.  I know the Book of Mormon is true.  It is the word of God and combined with the Bible is the fullness of the Gospel.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God.  I know that Christ lived on this earth.  He atoned for the sins of all mankind and it is through him that we can live with our families forever with the Lord.  I know that Christ is my brother, friend and He knows all the thoughts, intents and desires of my heart.  I know that my mission call is inspired of the Lord.  There is a work for all of us missionaries to do in our own individual missions.  I know that this season is a time to celebrate the beautiful humble birth of our Savior.  In del nome di Gesu Cristo Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment